Friday, April 25, 2014

EB Awareness Event Schedule

Come support a fantastic event to raise awareness for Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) and funds for Debra of America!

Mark your calendars for meeting photographer and author Jodi Champagne!  We are honored she is taking time to come into SL to help raise awareness of Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB)!

Also, don't miss out on entertainment from the amazing Zac Brown Tribute Band and the irresistable DJ Jade!  Plus, be sure to get in on the raffles for exquisite items from LaGalleria, and the exciting photo shoot with Wheelerwood Oppewall!!





Landmarks and Slurls coming soon!  Keep checking back!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great cause I support it and will see you there! I also blogged about your event <3 Cant wait to have an educational experience with you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made a blog publication about this event... Links are there ;) http://suemoonwall.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/debra-awareness-week/

    ReplyDelete